So here it is on Sunday and I set my work schedule first thing in the morning as usual;
1. Make a timeline for my life from age six to age eight
2. Complete reading the novel by Tom Wolfe; Look Homeward Angel
3. Write 2,000 words on the current novel on a daily basis
4. Read something fun to relax
5. Read Max Perkins biography
Trouble is, that’s three or four days worth of work so I just have to do what I can and regret the rest until next weekend. However, this just happens to be the fifth day of my retirement from my thirteen year stint in my Executive Director of Sales job so the world and the clock is my oyster. So I have day after day to do this work and the novel that is emerging from my fountain pen on lined paper is putting on the pounds.
3 Pieces of Gold